Find information below about the main venues used throughout the 2017 Festival.
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway, Crawley WA
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is WA’s first university and aims to provide world-class education, research and community engagement for the advancement of the prosperity and welfare of our communities.
- The Octagon Theatre is an intimate, thrust stage venue hosting opera, classical and popular music, dance, theatre, stand-up comedy and seminars located to the east side of the Crawley Campus.
- The UWA Business School is a state-of-the-art research and teaching facility situated at the south end of Crawley Campus.
- The Undercroft is a display and exhibition area located directly beneath Winthrop Hall towards the north end of the Crawley Campus.
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is a 10 minute drive from the Perth CBD. Please refer to the UWA Campus Map and UWA Parking Areas Map. Parking is free in yellow student permit bays on Festival days, due to the vacation period.
UWA can also be accessed by public transport, but please note it will take approximately 12 minutes to walk from the bus stop on Stirling Highway to the UWA Business School (for Impact School). Please refer to UWA’s Public Transport information.
Level 3, 256 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA
The Platform is a collective and events space for not-for-profits and social enterprises that exists to engage and empower change makers in Perth.
Driving? There are a number of nearby parking lots. Here are a few options:
- Wilson’s Car Parks: Located at 393 Hay St, East Perth and 467 Hay St, East Perth
- City of Perth Car Parks: Located at 262 Hay St, East Perth and 1 Murray St, Perth
Taking the bus? The nearest bus stops are located on St Georges Tce Before/After Victoria Ave. This is a major bus interchange with a number of different buses stopping here.
If you are travelling within the Perth CBD there is also the free Red CAT bus, which stops nearby on the corner of Hay St and Victoria Avenue.
191 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA
FLUX powered by Spacecubed is Perth’s latest coworking and office space supporting communities of innovation and creativity through a mix of coworking, resident desks, offices, event space and meeting rooms.